1. From the Home screen Tap the Settings icon
2. Tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" button
3. Tap Add Account…
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange
5. Enter your information in the Exchange screen (as shown below)
6. Tap "Next"
7. You may see a warning that your server identity cannot be identified.
This is expected if the Autodiscover record has not been set up properly.
If you see this message, click Continue
8. If you did get the previous message that the phone could not verify the identity
of the server, you will need to enter the name of the server: webmail.controladmin.net
9. You may receive a second warning that the server identity cannot be verified.
This will be the case if your Exchange server has an invalid or untrusted SSL certificate.
The iPhone can continue to communicate with the server using this certificate, and that
communication is still secured. If this is the first, or second, time you get this warning
10. Tap Continue
11. If you receive a message that the Exchange account cannot be verified tap OK and make sure
you have entered the account information correctly. This error will most often appear if a password
has not been entered correctly or if the Domain information is incorrect
12. Once the account has been validated, select which Exchange features you wish
to synchronize with your phone, then click Save
13. After creating the account, you can go back into the account settings to change
the items you wish to synchronize, or to modify other synchronization options
At this point, your iPhone will start to synchronize information with your Exchange account.
Depending on the data connection speed of the iPhone and how much data you have in your
mailbox to synchronize, this process may take some time.